Your Brand Guide
Your brand is the overall reflection of you and your company, so of course you want it to be perfect. We know that quest for perfection can be stressful. Our logo design and branding services aim to take out the stress and give you a partner in the process who understands. Our package and design process utilizes our knowledge of the psychology of marketing and customer’s response to shape and color to help you find success.
CUSTOM LOGO DESIGN
Custom logo design is the basic starting point for developing your brand. Don’t settle for clipart!
Consistent brand presentation across platforms increases brand recognition and customer retention.
Communication and interviews help us get a clear picture of you, your preferences, the personality of your company and your brand.
As a gift, based on your chosen logo, we design two variations of a custom business card for you to chose from if desired (printing not included).
- Brand Development Interviews: This is our chance to get to know you and your brand and get a feel for the personality that we will be trying to capture for you.
- Custom Mood Board: created collaboratively, the mood board captures the overall feel and personality of your brand before the design process begins to make sure we are on the same page for the direction of your design.
- Logo Design: Three (3) or four (4) fully- designed primary logos on the first round of revisions. One (1) secondary logos/ submarks for final revisions. We revise until you are fully satisfied.
- Full PDF Brand Guide that includes: A full PDF dictating how to use your refreshed logo, brand typography choices for headers and body text, a list of your brand colors in Hex, RGB, and CMYK formats, logo variation options including various color choices.
- Deliverable File Types: You will receive shared access to all of your files including high-quality PNGs (300ppi, print), low-quality PNGs (72 ppi, web), ESP files (vectors), and PDF files (for printing).